Meet New People.
Make Business Happen.
CityHour is here to change the way you network. On-demand, it suggests you potential contacts with other professionals based on geo-proximity, commonalities, availability and objectives.
To summarize, I really recommend Alty! I think they are the best developers and designers that I have seen by far! The only people that are comparable to them are Stanford grads who are getting jobs for ~$200,000/year in Silicon Valley - and they are VERY expensive!
- Develop the complete application concept from scratch within one version.
- Build an easy-to-expand architecture, with a budget goal in mind.
- Strict time frame based on the marketing plan.
- The need to sustain
Alty fully developed the app - CityHour (design, back-end and front-end development). Our product was named as one of the best networking solutions by Apple - that says a lot about the quality! It's superb!
- iPhone native application
- Web admin panel
- Promo website
Everything crafted in-house with love
- Promo website
- Product design
- Promotional materials
- Mobile UX and UI design
- iPhone development
- Backend & API
- Server administration
A dedicated project team
- UX designer
- UI designer
- iOS developers
- Project manager
- Quality assurance
- Backend developer
- Frontend developer
The development process was very smooth. Every week we had had discussion sessions. The Alty team would provide deep and knowledgeable feedback on the project and execute all work promptly, without delays.
- CityHour was selected as one of the best networking solution by Apple
- Development took 8 months and the product was released on time.
As a matter of fact, I just don’t think they were ever late with delivering the results. The speed of work is 5 out of 5!
- Craft the ideal user experience considering various complex logic relationships within the app.
- Verify if the created UX
fits the target audience needs.
- Develop and implement 11 epics with hundreds of complicated user stories in 8 months.
Every team member knows English great, therefore there were no misunderstanding during the communication process.
- Research target audience
- Competitor research
- UX and UI design
- Usability tests
- Efficient team work
- Scrum development process
- Objective C for iOS
- PHP for backend
- Zend Framework
Another thing that amazed me is that they were available 24/7 - even on the weekends. I could just call and they would answer all the questions and provide feedback on the project.
- 529 draft screens designed
- 97 final screens developed
- 18 blockers resolved with the help of retrospectives
- 267 user stories
I know personally several clients who used Alty as well (from the Silicon Valley) and they are very happy with the work which was done.
Check Out Similar Cases